With online grocery sales projected to grow 20% from 2021 to 2022 and 75% of consumers now buying CPG products online, marketers must lean into new tactics to increase attention and purchase intent.
Kargo and SmartCommerce, in partnership with MediaScience, conducted a research study to better understand how impactful ad formats coupled with click-to-cart technology can lead to favorable brand attitudes, better E-commerce experiences and increased conversions vs. standard banner ads.
- Splashy creative executions & messaging work 2X as hard
- Personalizing the post-click experience is a must for marketers
- Consumers are 2X more likely to recall a shoppable ad vs. standard banner
- 50% of users preferred quicker, more convenient carting capabilities
- Ads within contextually relevant environments are 2X more likely to influence buying decisions